Make your home safer
Lead-based paint can put your family at serious risk of physical and mental consequences. Trust our team to set up the essential critical barriers and take all necessary steps to protect your environment and family from the risks of lead dust and particles while providing effective professional removal services.
• 40% of homes in the U.S. have lead-based paint
• Lead paint is hazardous for both adults and children
• Children under the age of 6 are particularly
vulnerable to damage due to their bodies still being
in the stage of primary development
• Children tend to ingest lead-based paint through
eating paint chips or touching lead dust and then
putting their hands in their mouth
• Lead paint was banned in 1977, but interiors and
exteriors constructed after 1940 tend to contain
• Work will be completed in accordance to standards
set by EPA, DEP, NIOSH and OSHA
Give us a call for a FREE consultation to plan your services.
Get in touch with us to schedule an appointment
Trust that we are RRP-certified as is required by the EPA.
Make it clear that your solution is available right now. Remind me that waiting could make things worse. Tell me how this offer compares to your competition.